- Former mine produced 527,000 ounces of gold grading 2.7 grams per tonne gold.
- Structural intersection of Battle Mountain - Eureka Mineral Belt and Cortez Rift - a highly prospective structural location in central Nevada Gold Province.
- Bonanza's drilling indicates the Millsite target is a significant gold deposit with most recent intercept of 24.6 meters grading 2.4 grams per tonne gold.
- Millsite deposit remains open.
- High grade feeder faults have not been explored to depth or along strike - over 2 miles of prospective structure have been identified to date.
The Corporation is focused on the development of a gold mine at Copperstone. Contact us should you be interested in any of our exploration properties.
Information on this website has been prepared under the supervision of Douglas R. Wood, LPG, a professional geologist employed by American Bonanza at its Copperstone Mine and a qualified person under NI 43-101.